I was tagged by the lovely Erin from undercoverbingereader in the Liebster Award, which is awarded to the blogs you love, so thank you very much Erin (and if you’re not already, I highly recommend following her blog)! This is the second time I’ve done the Liebster Award so I’m not going to be setting nay more questions or anything, but I wanted to acknowledge Erin’s nomination and answer her questions!
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs.
4. Notify those blogs of the nomination. (I’m not tagging anyone or writing new questions at the minute – sorry! I’m hoping to come back to this soon though!)
5. Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Would you rather only sleep on pillows stuffed with books forever or only eat books for breakfast forever? Eat books for breakfast. I can’t stand having hard pillows to sleep on!
- Would you rather only ever read books with happy endings or only books without happy endings? Happy endings!
- Wizard or Fae? Wizard (or witch!)
- Book series or stand alone? I love a good series 😊
- Would you rather have books for feet or books for ears? Feet!
- Would you rather your partner be a reader but hates everything you read or have them not like to read? My partner and I already read very different genres of books so I’d go with reader.
- What two villains do you think would be a good match in a fight? I can’t actually think of any at the minute!
- Do you ever take hiatuses from blogging/reading/tweeting/etc and if so are they planned or unplanned? They tend to be unplanned…
- What’s the highest number of books you’ve read in a year? In a month? In a year so far: 43, in a month: I think it’s 6, which was this year (I’ve probably read more in one month but I can’t remember off the top of my head).
- Would you rather have the power to make anyone read your book recommendations or the power to prevent someone from wrecking your book and/or not returning it if you loan it out? Prevent the wreckage/non return of my books!!!!! It’s happened so many times 🙃
- Would you rather have the power to be able to read any book instantly by touching it or have the power to make books levitate? Levitate because then I’d have magic powers, right?????
Also I’m sorry for the lack of posts, I’m trying to write them when I can, but I’ve been working quite a bit recently! Hopefully I’ll be able to post more in the New Year though!!!