I was tagged in the Bookish Naughty or Nice tag by Kimberley! This is a pretty interesting tag, so let’s see if my bookish habits are naughty or nice!
Tag & link the person who tagged you
Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
Tag another 10 people!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it. Nope. But then I’ve never received an ARC!
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley. I’ve not used Netgalley (yet) so that’s another nope!
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did). Probably….oops!
4. Folded down the page of a book. Yes. Sometimes. I’m sorry!
5. Accidentially spilled on a book. Yes….again, sorry! But it’s always my own books!
6. DNF a book this year. I don’t think so actually, which is surprising! I’ve only really read 4/5 star books this year!
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it. Not at first, but I’ve definitely bought books just because they were pretty, although I’ve read a few of these.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework). Yep.
9. Skim read a book. 100%. I’ve probably skim read so many books in my life.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal. I don’t think I have actually!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library. When I was younger I think I did borrow a book from the school library and lost it, paid the fine and found it months later….oops!
12. Broke a book buying ban. All. The. Time.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about. Yes. I’ve got a few in my drafts right now in fact. I really need to stay on top of them!
14. Wrote in a book you were reading. I have. I only did for books that I was annotating for GCSE/A Level, because when I read I tend to just read, and not underline anything, unless I’m reading on my Kindle. This is something that I want to do more of though, especially after seeing Books With Chloe’s video on annotating!
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads. Not since I’ve had Goodreads!
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend. Nope. I’ve had this happen to me though.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book. No, but I definitely should have when I’ve not got books back.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book. Nope!
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged. Probably yeah!
20. Sat on a book accidentally. Oh, all the time!
I think I’m 50% naughty, 50% nice??????????? Well okay then!
If you fancy doing this tag, go for it, consider yourself tagged! (I’m finishing writing this after work and I just want to chill for a bit and then go to bed – I’m sorry!)