I’ve been tagged in another pretty cool tag by the wonderful Throne of Books! Thank you so much for tagging me!!
Imagine that you are an intrepid literary adventurer – braving the harsh bookish wilderness, traversing jungles of pages and slashing through vines of words.
Where in the vast world of books would you go?
- Write about one place mentioned in a book you wish you could visit and why.
- List 3-5 things that you would do there.
- Mention which souvenirs, if any, you would bring back with you.
- Then tag some more literary explorers and please link back to the creator (Umairah @ Sereadipity) so I can see all of your adventures
My dream destination: Obviously I’m going to have to say The Wizarding World, in particular Hogwarts. I’ve always loved the way the Wizarding World was described in the Harry Potter books and I’d love to visit it. There are so many places I’d love to visit in this magical world, but I think this is my top one at the moment.
What I would do:
- Visit the Great Hall and sit down for a start of term feast – I want to try all of the magical food maybe I’d enjoy Pumpkin Pasties, who knows!
- Go to the Library (obviously) and spend a long time in there browsing and reading up on magical history and creatures.
- Walk around the grounds. I’d love to see the castle from a distance, see the lake and the Giant Squid, I’d even love to see the Whomping Willow (from a safe distance).
- I think I’d enjoy attending classes for a bit too – I’d want to learn as much as possible from being there.
- I’d love to watch a Quidditch game too – I think the atmosphere would be great.
Souvenirs I’d bring back:
- A Hogwarts robe.
- Some food – maybe a Chocolate Frog???
- A Weasley jumper.
- Could I bring a broomstick back?? I’d love to be able to fly to work rather than get the train!
- A copy of Hogwarts: A History by Bathilda Bagshot
I’m going to include some honorable mentions too:
- The City of Weep
- The Four Londons from the Shades of Magic trilogy
- Ketterdam (only to see it I definitely couldn’t spend too long there!!!!
I tag: anyone who fancies doing this tag! Enjoy!!
Where would you go? Let me know!